We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Did you know that the risk of adult overload can be reduced by 4 percent every hour after breastfeeding? And that's just one of the many benefits.
Why is it so wonderful for breast milk and breastfeeding?
- Bioactive substances and immune substances found in human breast milk they provide protection, promote the development of the immune system, facilitate the development of immune tolerance and the development of an appropriate inflammatory response.
- Breastfeeding significantly reduces the risk of hospitalization for diarrhea or low respiratory infections, but the effect is gradually reduced after stopping breastfeeding.
- According to some professional opinions, the risk of developing hyperactivity during infancy can be reduced by 4-4% every month after opening the breastfeeding period. However, caution is warranted in this case as well because of the potential for disruptive conditions that affect the result.
Suck the baby as far as you can!
- "Breastfeeding Breastfeeding": These Are What You Need to Breastfeed
- 14 Breastfeeding Advice
- The 5 Biggest Beliefs About Breastfeeding