We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Many people do not know that grape is a real antioxidant bomb, it has a number of fun effects on the body. Red grape varieties, in particular, contain many polyphenols, but many, bypassed grape seeds, also contain many useful compounds.
Grapes have a lot of fun effects
1. Strengthens the immune systemResearch from the University of Florida has shown that consumption of grapes increases the amount of gamma / delta T cells (a type of blood lymphocyte) in the body, which is supposed to have a positive effect on the immune system. Red blood cells are particularly good for immuno-enhancement, as stilbenoid compounds in red blood species increase the expression of human cathelicidin antimicrobial peptide (cAMP) genes via vitamin D. It is worth knowing about the cAMP gene that plays an important role in the fight against bacterial infections in the immune system. As the effectiveness of antibiotics diminishes from year to year, this is not a negligible scientific discovery.
2. Whiten teeth, prevent tooth decay
3. Helps in the fight against cancer and in the prevention of cancerPolyphenols (among others pethostilbene) help slow down the growth of already formed tumors and help prevent the development of tumors. Research has shown that the intake of grapes measures the likelihood of developing the colon, larynx, lung, uterus, pancreas, prostate, and colon.
4. Helps prevent and control Alzheimer's disease
5. Reduces blood pressure, cholesterol and prevents heart diseaseOne of the effects of resveratrol, an antioxidant, is that it lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and also protects against heart disease. However, it is important to say that the effect is not a direct proportion to the quantity consumed. Positive effects were observed with the amount of "natural" dietary intake, and with the high dose, extra intake, the experiments proved the opposite. Petostilbene is also a polyphenol which is also cholesterol lowering.
6. Anti-inflammatory, reduces allergic symptoms
7. Reduces the symptoms of menopauseHe also manages the unpleasant symptoms of menopause with resveratrol, which is contained in grapes. This effect can be exerted by the fact that resveratrol, a non-flavonoid-type polyphenol, binds to the estrogen receptors in the body and behaves in a similar way to human estrogen.
8. It is also effective against virusesOne polyphenol (tannin) is also capable of inactivating more than one virus, including the herpes and the penile viruses.
9. You have an effect on the bowel system and the kidneysIt is also rich in potassium, which has a positive effect on the bowel system and kidneys. This is due to its properties of stimulating, digesting, and watering the digestion.
10. Improves concentration, has a good effect on the nervous systemBecause its sugar content (glucose) is low (18 to 20 g CH per 100 grams) and absorbed quickly, berry fruit can provide energy for the body quickly. So, if you feel exhausted or think concentration, you are strongly advised to give a pinch of veggies.
What should you watch out for?During pregnancy, breastfeeding should be fatal to the drug, as it may cause abdominal distension and possibly abdominal pain. Because of its high carbohydrate content (and its high - 75-90 GI), diabetics should consume it carefully! It is also contraindicated in gallbladder gall, gastric acidosis, and certain gastrointestinal disorders (eg Crohn's).
When can a baby be given a baby?Give it to the kids at 8 months of age by petting, petting. Cut it into small pieces or grind.
- The anti-inflammatory effect of vines has been proven
- Fruitful recipes