We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Absolutely damning is the loss of the mother's fetus. Even if we don't know why she left us here before she was born, even if she's lost her life due to a miscarriage.One day, I found the following content in my e-mail:
"If you know a woman who is just pregnant, having 8 children who are 3 deaf, 2 blind, one mentally retarded, and she has syphilis herself, would you recommend abortion first? vбlaszt! ...
At the bottom of the "tab" is the deciphering:
"If you answered yes to the abortion request, you just killed Beethoven ..."
Beethoven did not have eight brothers, but the request and the answer suggest that no matter what time we consider the embryo to be a human, it is likely that we will lose a valuable human being.
Let's talk about the mom's page now. Although there are numerous books and articles dealing with the psychology of pregnancy, there is little about mental and spontaneous mental trauma.
Dr. Jena Raffai, a psychologist, chairman of the Hungarian Primary Psychological and Medical Society, has had an active study of the life of the baby in the womb. He is convinced that "human life is continuous, not artificially divided into a pre-natal and a post-natal period." The twin pups' behavior towards one another during pregnancy states that "it would be sufficient on its own to bury the worthless and the impotent fetus." His findings literally raise the issue of abortion.
- Do you think it is possible to divide the pre-natal period into two stages in which the fetus cannot be considered a sensitive human being in the first place, so that miscarriage is not counted as murder? When can the fetus be considered human and non-cut-off organs? - I ask the specialist.
- Please, give me an example of all the early-life spiritualities!
- How does the mother kill the abortion? How much does it depend on what stage of pregnancy you are in and whether you are losing your baby naturally or through a voluntary decision?
- How well do you know that women undergoing abortion have to face a conscience? How much do conspiracies in the environment understand, as this part of abortion is generally neglected or not at all?
- Can a psychologist explain somehow why the conscience of mothers who have undergone abortion is illegal?
- The question arises as to who is considering the possibility of abortion in the law, what kind of remorse will he have to face?
In the case of an abortion, we only run and try to stop it after the runaway train. The emphasis should rather be on getting pregnant only, who is prepared for this in every way. Those who are not, let's teach them how to effectively protect their children. (Equally, during pregnancy, motherhood is also a prerequisite for those who do not consider themselves to be ready.) If the child is conceived, it is always a difficult decision to make.
- Today's abortion seems to be more accepted in today's society than it used to be, even though the regular playback of spiritual processes suggests that it is not right. It is a fact that we do not even know the spiritual factors of natural abortion. Where can a mother who is looking for a solution to such a problem go?
It is also a known fact from ultrasound and other examinations that a fetus conceived after an aborted child completely avoids the place of the previous dead baby in the womb, even though the mother has not processed the problem or lost the condition. This suggests that previous abortions can cause infertility in the spiritual through the "unwillingness" of the fertilized egg to adhere. We do not yet know exactly what the fetus senses.
The natural degeneration is a more self-perpetuating process of cure, the need for conscientiousness, but the Hungarian mental health culture is not always so advanced that it has something get help. For those who formulate it - usually a spontaneous abortion baby - we can help them. There are several outpatient psychotherapy outpatient departments in the capital, for example, in the Transdanubia Department of Psychotherapy or at the National Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology. There are many psychiatric surgeries in many outpatient clinics, district neurosurgeons or hospitals.
- Could you recommend a book that would help those who are trying to solve their problem with the help of literary literature in their own right?- I do not know Hungarian literature for lay people, specifically for the spiritual side of the abortion, but it would be worthwhile to deal with this topic as well.
Mothers who choose to have an artificial abortion do not like to talk about their decisions, even if they have to make crimes. In my personal knowledge, I met a mother who had lived bitter years in a permanent disruption, even though she was not alone in getting to the point of forgiving herself. He had not thought about such consequences before making his decision. The possibility of abortion in the state law still does not release conscience, which is not to be accounted for before the state courts. Where we want to explain it differently, depending on the individual worldview, but no one can escape his conscience.