We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
You may think that you simply do not speak to your child yet and have some special features. However, there are signs that there is a delay in speech development.We are well aware that every child develops at his or her own pace, there are people who learn to speak or talk earlier than their peers, while others need more time to learn the skills. However, all the lessons learned have their time, so it is important to be aware of the red keys, so that we know when to intervene and when it is completely unnecessary.Warning signs that speech development is delayed According to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA), speech development includes the pronunciation of sounds, pronunciation of words, articulation, stuttering or transcription of certain sounds (such as P and F). Speech development can be manifested in limited depression, difficult communication, when a child is unable to express himself or herself or can say exactly what he or she needs.Let's see what redheads are worth at age.
0 to 3 days old
- He doesn't smile, he doesn't laugh
- He doesn't listen to the sounds
- It's not good
- It only makes a slight noise
- Not gesticulating, waving or pointing
- Not responding to your name
- He doesn't understand what others say
- Only a few say good; you should use at least 6 to 10 words
- It doesn't follow simple instructions
- Less than 50 say
- He doesn't speak simple sentences either
- It is difficult to play and talk to other children
- I don't care about books
- She doesn't like to draw
What can a baby do?
- Let's talk a lot to the baby about everything. Even if you can't understand it. Let's also gesticulate while talking.
- Observe the child's nonverbal communication.
- Let's sing, dance, play a lot.
- Let's read a lot right from the beginning.
- Let's have fun with other kids as well.
- Signs that speech development is coming
- A Wife in the Life of a Baby: Your Speech
- Time windows in development